…about the collaborative and creative future of the workplace
The post-covid, recessionary, workplace is a mess of uncertainty but also a gold mine of opportunities. Taking their experiences as decades-long collaborators, now chief media & chief strategy officer at integrated agency Stanley St, Emily and Thomas Scovell speak to the future of collaboration in the workplace, and how to unlock the power of your people’s diversity and enable their creativity through co-creation and technology.
Problems we can help you tackle
- Unlocking creativity from within every part of your organisation.
- Inter-departmental collaboration.
- Collaborating with your agency partners/suppliers.
- Co-creating products and communications with your customers.
- Creating operational efficiencies through technology and new ways of working.
- Helping your people focus on the human and creative elements of their roles rather than the mundane.
- Collaborating in Hybrid and virtual workplaces.
Informed by …
- Three decades of combined experience in UK and NZ creative and media agencies.
- Mentoring and advising dozens of startups.
- Delivering work that has won 100s of awards at creative, media and advertising effectiveness shows globally.
- A covid lockdown spent in the metaverse and world’s of crypto and decentralised organisations.
- Working across dozens of blue-chip clients in categories such as social marketing, banking, tourism, fashion, luxury, telco, FMCG, automotive and retail.
- Working-from-home through 18-months in London’s lockdown in a 1 bedroom apartment with a newborn.
Contact us anytime to discuss.
About The Scovells
Emily and Thomas Scovell are chief media and strategy officers at NZ’s largest independent integrated advertising agency, Stanley St. Since first collaborating together on award winning behaviour change advertising in Wellington in the ’10s, they’ve married, lived a decade as heads of planning in London working on some of the UK and the globe’s most loved brands, ran a university’s entrepreneurial incubator, advised leading web3 startups, judged on global award panels, and recently returned to NZ with their covid-era baby. With more than 150 awards between them for media planning, strategy, effectiveness, and creative direction they know how to leverage the best out of people and business opportunities through collaboration and co-creation.